The conference will be hosted in the Main House of the University of Chile - "Casa Central de la Universidad de Chile". It is located on Av. Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 1058, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile.
Founded in 1842, the University of Chile is the main and oldest institution of higher education of the State, with a national and public character. For more information about the history of our university click here: http://uchile.cl/u49740
How to get there?
The Main house is located at the heart of the city, on one of its most important avenues (Av. Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, better known as "La Alameda"). There is a metro station (Universidad de Chile Station), right outside the building. If you want to get there faster, you can call an Uber :)
From the international airport (Aeropuerto Internacional Arturo Merino Benítez.)
You can take a bus:or Turbus. Both options take between 30-45 minutes to get dowtown. You can buy a ticket inside the airport or pay the bus with cash. The cost of a one-way ride is $1900 CLP (around $2.7 USD). Buses depart every 10 minutes between 6:00 am and 11:30 pm. Centropuerto and Turbus differed mainly in the route so you can take whichever arrives first at your stop.
For Centropuerto the route is:
- Aeropuerto de Santiago de Chile
- Metro Barrancas
- Metro Terminal Pajaritos (Buses to other cities depart from here)
- Metro Las Rejas
- Metro San Alberto Hurtado
- Metro Universidad de Santiago
- Metro Estación Central (Buses and trains to other cities depart from here)
- Metro Unión Latinoamericana
- Metro República
- Metro Los Héroes
- From Airport to Bus station Alameda
- From Airport to Bus station Pajaritos
- From Airport to Bus station Temuco
- From Airport to Bus station Puerto Montt
We recommend hotels in Providencia neighborhood (metro Manuel Montt to Tobalaba).